So the staff have officially been gone a week and things are still running smoothly! I didn't expect anything to fall apart, but I just think it's awesome that God is using us all in the capacity that He is. In the past week, our weekly meetings have undergone some slight changes, but they have been for the better. We are feeling more recharged on Monday night meetings and the Wednesday night meetings are flowing a bit more smoothly. One thing to note, however, since everyone has more responsibilities, we are actually busier than we were before. With that in mind, I am constantly praying that we just continue to actively seek time to spend in the Word and in prayer.
This week has also been pretty interesting because I have been volunteering at a VBS at Park Community Church. It's been a great time filler considering I haven't had much work. I am really happy that I've gotten this opportunity. I have been working with a class of preschool kids and that has been very fun, yet very taxing on my energy. Just imagine "Mr. Ray! Mr. Ray! Airplane again!" and "Tackle Mr. Ray!" each day during activity times. However draining it is, I would still say it has been worth it. I can just see God working through me in the lives of these kids.
Well, that's all for now... Continue to keep the usual gamut of prayer requests on your list.
Thanks...
Ray
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment